In this writing prompt, choose one MC from the list below, a setting, and a thing. Set your timer for 15 minutes and write a children's short story that involves all three. Extra points for incorporating a conflict and a resolution.
1. Boy, age 8, with an almost funny sense of impending doom.
2. Boy, age 6, who loves sports.
3. Girl, age 4, who greets each day with unbridled joy.
4. Girl, age 8, who feels that she has a superpower, but isn't sure what it is yet.
1. A very proper private school where kids wear uniforms and recess is very orderly...or is it?
2. Home, comfortable wonderful home, which for some reason is not so perfect for harried parents.
3. The neighborhood park. You never know who you're gonna offend.
1. A brand-new baseball glove.
2. A red sweatshirt.
3. A cell phone.
4. An unhatched bird's egg.